Monday, February 16, 2009

The Worlds Ugliest Dog

Why the picture of the ugly dog.
I found this late one night when I was feeling down and lonely. My baby was out of town and I knew that when I got off my shift it at 8am, I was going home to a cold and empty bed. It was a stressful time and I had been working a lot of overtime and getting not much sleep.It was then that I thought to my self, and I quote "I wonder what the ugliest dog in the world looks like?" So I googled "ugliest dog in the world" and this beauty was the first image that came up.
So why in the hell would I put this picture up? Simple really. The poor guy has probably been through the ringer. I mean he really looks like hes had a hell of a life. But at the same time, you look at that picture, and he just doesn't give a rats ass that he so damn ugly. It would seem that hes just happy to chew on his foot. The thing is that some one really loves this dog. For all his ugliness and lack of hair and mange and cataracts and missing teeth. He is loved undeniably and with out reservation. I think that makes him beautiful.....in a twisted sorta way.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this what came out of the dog's stomach in JOHN CARPENTER'S THE THING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have joined the fray of talking heads. I look forward to finding where this leads you.
    Best
    John

    ReplyDelete